Welcome to Friends Forest Nursery Ash
Friends Forest Nursery Ash is a Nursery with a difference. Situated in the Surrey Hills, our Forest School Nursery inspires children with our hands-on approach to learning both indoors and out.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Saturday 23rd November 2019
10.00am – 1.00pm
Come and join us for a fun-filled day with your children, and explore what it’s like to come to Forest School at Friends Forest Nursery Ash. Our trained Forest School Leaders will be running a range of activities for you to enjoy, including building a fire, story-telling, whittling and Hapazome. Call our Nursery Manager Lindsey to find out more.
10% discount on your fees and pay no registration fee*
Our main aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where children can learn through play.
Your first settling in sessions will give you and your child an opportunity to get to know your child’s Key Person.
Our Forest School approach inspires children through positive outdoor experiences. We encourage children to discover, explore, observe and question what they find in their outdoor environment.
Our menus are designed by the nursery chef and a paediatric dietician to meet the needs of each age group.
We offer unique and exciting extra-curricular activities for our children which include amongst others:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Level 1, 2 & 3) – our own bespoke extra-curricular gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme.
Click the button below for full details of the amazing extra-curricular activities on offer for our children.
Friends Forest Nursery Ash is situated on Manor Road, Ash GU12.